Five random things about yourself then pass it along to ten of your favourite and/or new (ish) followers.
Tagged by starlight-on-your-skin - thank you! (:
1. The last film I watched was ‘Dirty Harry’ - can’t beat a bit of Clint Eastwood!
2. My album of the month is New Order’s ‘Technique’ - top tunes!
3. I’m terrible at applying eyeliner.
4. I love sunshine.
5. I’m really bad at these tag things..but I enjoy doing them. :p
I tag; jcemperor - in-love-with-dm - maybeillride-changemylife - mary-aisha - distancefadesbetweenus - inter-space - this-charming-primevalmusic - lilamode - you-shouldbehigher - romanceofthetelescope
New Order - Guilt is a Useless Emotion
David Gahan-Hourglass 2007.
Everything Counts b/w Work Hard
Depeche Mode, Mute Records/UK (1983)
Once you get this you have to say five nice things about yourself and answer publicly, then send it to 10 of your favourite followers <3 -tagged by in-love-with-dm (Thank you!) (:
1. I am obsessed with collecting records and I play at least one each day.
2. I love playing the piano and messing around on the synth.
3. I like to bake, although my last few attempts haven’t been successful - (tip; remember to put eggs in!)
4. I really love red lipstick and I have about 8 lipsticks..oddly of all the same shade of red.
5. Of course I absolutely love music, and the next concert I am going to is to see Kate Bush in September - how exciting!
“Nothing seems real anymore. Even the flames from the fire seem to beckon to me, drawing me into some great past life buried somewhere deep in my subconscious, if only I could find the key..if only..if only. Ever since my illness, my condition, I’ve been trying to find some logical way of passing my time, of justifying a means to an end.” - Ian Curtis